Temporary COVID-19 gear rental procedure:
- Sign up for a 15 minute time slot if you are renting or returning gear (or both): LINK
- Please make sure your membership is up to date if you are planning on renting gear. You can check here (if you have or had a membership, then you have an account)
- If you are renting gear (not returning) – email the exec running the office hour (or info if you don’t know who it is) with the gear you would like to pick up. You can check the exec emails here
- Look for the execs on the landing by the front doors or side door (Gerts entrance, parking lot). They’ll either already have what you need, or go grab it from the office upstairs.
- Debit (preferred) and cash accepted. No credit cards please (but bring one for the security deposit).
- Wear a mask and follow all public health guidelines.
The MOC Office is at 3480 McTavish St, Montreal QC, H3A 1X9. Look for the big brutalist block with the Students’ Society of McGill University sign.
If you can’t make it to any of the posted Office Hours, email [email protected] and we’ll see what we can do!